Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Office Season 6 Starts Tonight

The Fall TV season is in full swing. I'll never watch most of it, and some of it I'll rent on disc one day, but The Office is one of the few shows I'll watch as it airs, either on TV or at hulu.com. The Office has no earth shaking special effects that I want to save for seeing on Blu-ray, and hulu does an okay job of presenting the show online. It's nice to be able to watch one episode a week, instead of a bunch all at once on disc.

The Office on disc, though, does have extremely good extras. Each episode includes a lot of very funny deleted scenes. Sometimes the deleted scenes are as long as the episode, and they have a lot of improvised comedy. And, of course, The Office is now available on Blu-ray, but I have no idea why.

No comments:

Post a Comment